Energy Management Analyst
Chino, CA 91710 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Energy Management Analyst to assist a public-sector client in the Chino area. Our ideal candidate will have an environmental compliance background and about 3-5 years of experience conducting energy and/or environmental analysis on related projects.
The selected individual will assist with an ongoing Energy Management Plan at a large wastewater treatment plant. The Energy Management Analyst will contribute to energy usage analysis, write reports, conduct feasibility studies, and prepare and deliver presentations of findings. They may also provide similar as-needed assistance with ongoing air quality and/or environmental compliance projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science/Engineering or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of prior experience conducting energy/environmental or related analysis
- Strong writing abilities
- Prior experience conducting feasibility studies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing