Electrical CAD Technician
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Are you an Electrical CAD Designer looking for a new opportunity in the public sector? Looking for a new challenge or want to leverage your experience? We want to hear from you!
Project Partners is seeking an Electrical CAD Technician for a client in the Fountain Valley area. Our ideal candidate is a CAD Drafter with at least 3-5 years of experience preferably working on water/wastewater treatment projects. The selected individual will prepare record drawings based on engineering sketches and verbal instruction, assist in ensuring all plans are prepared in accordance with specifications; and performing existing utility research as needed. Other responsibilities include creating P&IDs, loop, and single-line diagrams.
Working with Project Partners opens opportunities with local municipalities and public-sector organizations to help you build the your resume and career the way you want!
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of AutoCAD Electrical experience required
- Familiarity with P&IDs, Loop Diagrams, and Single-Line Diagrams
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing