Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 | Full-Time or Part-Time
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Public Works or Water/Wastewater Inspector to assist a public-sector client in the Lake Arrowhead area. Our ideal candidate is an Inspector with at least 5 years of experience on water or wastewater related CIP projects and strong working knowledge of district, local, state, and federal codes.
The District Inspector will work closely with district engineers, operations and maintenance staff, and developers/contractors to perform quality control, compliance, and safety inspection duties involving workmanship and materials used in a variety of construction and capital improvement projects of water, sewer, and recycled water infrastructure. They will also ensure conformance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, district ordinances, approved plans, specifications, and departmental regulations; assist with updating GIS maps using collected data from newly constructed facilities; and provide technical advice to the public.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Inspection
- Water/Wastewater Inspection experience is highly desirable
- GIS experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of laws, regulations, codes, and policies governing infrastructure, capital improvement, and private development construction
- Ability to review and analyze construction plans, specifications, maps and blueprints for regulatory compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CA Driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing