Development Plan Checker
91761 Ontario, CA 91761
Project Partners is seeking a part-time Senior Water Plan Check Engineer with at least 20 years of water design/plan review experience for a client in the Ontario area. Our ideal Water Plan Check Engineer candidates will have their PE and strong working knowledge of water distribution systems. This position is ideal for a retiree.
Senior Water Plan Check Engineer Responsibilities:
- Review and asses plans, specifications, and submittals for water utility and new water service plans
- Interface directly with developers to ensure requirements are met for new developments/facilities to access water utilities
- Interpret legal and code requirements and provide recommendations for non-compliant building plans to meet requirements for water use/capacity
- Communicate directly with developers and the general public to answer water utility questions concerning new developments
- Calculate plan review fees and collect payment for permit issuance
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration preferred, but not required
- Minimum 20 years of experience in design or plan review role on water or wastewater projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing