Design-Build Project Manager
Torrance, CA 90505
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Design-Build Project Manager for a private-sector client in the Torrance area. Our ideal candidate is a senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of water project management experience and strong working knowledge of current design-build practices.
The Design-Build Project Manager will oversee a large water pipeline project. They will direct and coordinate the activities of project engineers and technicians; manage project scope, schedule, design, and quality; review plans, technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates; and ensure project completion remains within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of water project management experience
- Strong working knowledge of current design-build project management practices
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license and car insurance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing