West Hollywood, CA 90069 | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Construction Manager to assist a municipality in North LA. Our ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in the public sector managing construction on a range of public works and or capital improvement projects. The selected individual will work closely with designers and other project managers to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to directing and managing on site construction activities, working with the design team to ensure project completion on time and within budget, and addressing project delays due to actions on the construction site, emergencies, and weather conditions. The Construction Manager will also work with senior engineers and managers to address and manage change orders and claims.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Construction Management role
- Professional registration strongly preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Valid CA Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing