Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Construction Manager to serve a public client in the LA area with a large-scale street and sidewalk renovation project. Our ideal candidate must have prior experience working on roadway, sidewalk, and curb ramp related projects in a design or construction management role. The selected individual must also be familiar with City of Los Angeles 400 series design standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to directing and managing on site construction activities, working with the design team to ensure project completion on time and within budget, and addressing project delays due to actions on the construction site, emergencies, and weather conditions. The Construction Manager will also work with senior engineers and managers to address and manage change orders and claims.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Construction Management role with at least 5 years of experience on roadway, sidewalk, or curbramp related projects
- Professional registration strongly preferred
- Familiarity with City of LA 400 series design standards
- Prior experience on construction projects involving utility relocation highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Valid CA Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing