Construction Contract Administrator
Orange, CA 92782
Project Partners is seeking a Construction Contracts Administrator with at least 5 years of experience to assist a public sector client in the Fullerton area. Our ideal Construction Contracts Administrator will have strong experience monitoring and administering large complex contracts in the public sector.
Contracts Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct contract administration program services/activities
- Administer and monitor complex public works and CIP construction contracts
- Prepare both routine and complex contracts/agreements for a range of disciplines and projects
- Research and review scopes of service and applicable codes, laws, ordinances, and statutes
- Develop and oversee the completion of established department goals
- Respond accurately to requests and inquiries to make appropriate recommendations
- Prepare technical, financial, and administrative reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Public Administration, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of contracts administration experience preferably in the public sector
- Strong writing skills and command of the English language required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing