CAD Designer - Water System
San Diego, CA 92123 | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking a Water System CAD designer to assist our public client in the San Diego area. The selected individual will provide CAD support to our client's project managers in the planning, design, and permitting departments, and assist with ongoing capital improvement projects as well as existing facilities maintenance.
- Graduation from high school, supplemented by college-level course work in civil engineering, drafting, engineering mathematics or related fields.
- 4 years or more of sub-professional computer-aided design drafting.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Experience in ArcMap (GIS) is a plus
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver's License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing