CAD Designer - Water System
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Project Partners has an immediate need for an experienced CAD Designer with knowledge of water utility design. The Water System CAD Designer will, under general supervision, provide CAD support to our client's project managers in the planning, design, and permitting departments, and assist with ongoing capital improvement projects and existing facilities maintenance.
Other responsibilities include calculations, CAD drafting, plan checking, and other related technical tasks. This position provides highly skilled technical support for both project managers and professional engineers. The selected individual will perform journey-level CAD drafting and preparation of engineering plans, sketches, record drawings, layouts, right-of-way drawings, legals and plats, graphic displays, exhibits, and maps.
- Graduation from high school, supplemented by college-level course work in civil engineering, drafting, engineering mathematics or related fields.
- 4 years or more of sub-professional computer-aided design drafting.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in ArcMap (GIS) is a plus
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing