Assistant Land Development Engineer With PE
93030 Oxnard, CA 93030
Project Partners is seeking an associate-level civil engineer with at least 3-8 years of public works experience. Ideal candidates will have PE and at least 3 year of public works CIP, encroachment permitting, and/or water design experience.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to transition into the public sector, switch industries, or change their career with a long-term and stable position.
Associate Public Works Engineer Responsibilities:
- Review plans and make recommendations to assist developers and contractors through the encroachment permitting process
- Investigate field issues regarding land development construction and provides general direction on land development projects.
- Manage multiple municipal capital improvement projects from design through bidding and contracting
- Develop and monitor project schedules
- Develop RFPs including drawings, calculations, specifications, and plans
- Plan and direct the work of lower-level engineering staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 3-8 years of public works project management experience
- A Professional Engineering License (PE) required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing