Assistant/Associate Water Engineer
Indio, CA 92201 | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking a Junior or Associate Civil Engineer to serve a public-sector client in the Indio area. The selected individual will assist with design, construction, and maintenance of municipal water systems. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to plan review, design of various water-related projects, preparation of contracts and, specifications, and other construction-related documents, and AutoCAD drafting.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable public-sector experience toward a career in the water field and pursue hours toward professional registration.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) highly preferred
- 2-3 years of Civil Engineering work experience preferably in the public sector and water/wastewater field
- 1 year of experience with AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s License and reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing