Fountain Valley, CA | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking a Wastewater Engineer to perform a wide variety of engineering duties involving wastewater treatment and collection systems. The selected candidate for this position will assist senior wastewater engineer in implementing maintenance related projects. Duties include minor design, project management, contract management operations review, and permit issuance, and inspections. The individual may also analyzes plant operations and implements process improvements; researches problems and conducts engineering studies specifically related waste water operations and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Water/wastewater civil, and/or process/environmental design.
- Ability to Perform design and design review of sewer sewers, sewer rehab, piping systems, wastewater treatment systems, reclaimed water systems, lift stations, etc. including calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering.
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible civil and/or process/environmental engineering experience in water/wastewater or related industries.
- Preferred to have experience in CCTV.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing