Senior Water System CAD Designer
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Water System CAD Designer, who under general supervision, provides technical, engineering support to our Client’s engineering project managers in the planning, design, and permitting departments, assists with the Client’s capital improvement projects and existing facilities maintenance.
Responsibilities include calculations, computer-aided design drafting, plan checking, and related technical duties. The position provides a full range of highly skilled technical support for professional engineers and project managers; performs journey-level computer-aided design drafting and preparation of engineering plans, sketches, record drawings, layouts, right-of-way drawings, legals and plats, graphic displays, exhibits, and maps.
If you are interested in doing innovative work, but are tired of the constant cycle of frantic proposal writing, limited budget and high-pressure deadlines commonly found in consulting firms, then this position is for you.
- Graduation from high school, supplemented by college-level course work in civil engineering, drafting, engineering mathematics or related fields.
- 6 years or more of subprofessional computer-aided design drafting.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in ArcMap (GIS) is a plus
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
401(k) program Profit sharing