Senior Water Project Manager
Escondido, CA | Full Time
The Senior Project Manager will be assisting a public sector agency, manage multiple complex and C.I.P water projects. Management will include duties of planning, budgeting, and consultant management, of multiple water projects. Project types can include pipelines, reservoirs, pump stations, treatment improvement, and other facilities. The selected individual would also manage issues and communications with regulatory agencies, stakeholders, and impacted adjacent water or wastewater districts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in civil engineering or a related engineering field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects.
- At least 8 to 10 years of professional experience involving in the water field.
- Experience in a public agency a plus but not required.
- Registration as a professional civil engineer is desired.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing