Senior Project Manager - Power Distribution
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Project Manager with at least 8 to 10 years of experience in high and medium voltage power distribution. The selected candidate will work in our client’s office, as a part of a team of engineers who will oversee budgeting, planning, direction, and coordination for our client’s ongoing power distribution projects. The Senior Project Manager will work with schedulers to track jobs and establish documentation processes for workflow and project enhancements. They will work with our Client’s distribution reliability model for switch and equipment replacements and provide project return on investment analysis. They will identify and scope out needed projects and prepare preliminary cost estimates. The selected individual will also coordinate with regional distribution centers and provide active management of projects through permitting, design, and construction.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in electrical engineering or related engineering field required
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in high and medium voltage power distribution required
- Registration as a professional engineer desired
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple complex projects transmission projects effectively while ensuring cost, safety, schedule, scope and quality are met.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing