Senior Civil Engineer – Public Works
Lancaster, CA | Full Time
Seeking a Senior Civil Engineer specializing in the area of municipal engineering, construction management, design oversight, and project administration. The selected individual must demonstrate expertise within the following areas relative to municipal engineering, including but not limited to: project management, program management, design engineering and architecture, construction management, inspection, plan check, interpreting complex legal policy, conducting engineering related studies, prepare Request For Proposals, and preparation of other required technical documents. Familiarity with Safe Routes to Schools, Street Paving & Reconstruction and Municipal Park Planning projects a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering or a related field.
- At least ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in civil engineering.
- Possession of a Certificate of Registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of California is desired.
- Successful candidate must have effective communication skills, both written and orally and strong presentation skills.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing