Senior Civil Engineer – Plan Review
San Clemente, CA | Part Time
Examines and reviews plans, specifications, submitted for streets, roads, sewer, gutter, grading and storm drain public works projects. Advises professional engineers, architects, designers, developers, contractors, and others concerning code requirements, engineering, and planning problems arising in the preliminary design for public works projects.
Advise design professionals and the general public; interpret legal and code requirements and recommend compliance to contractors, architects, engineers and developers; answer questions in person and on the telephone regarding Code requirements, and schedule appointments. Coordinate with other departments and agencies for review and approval of plans.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in civil engineering or a related engineering field.
- At least, 3 years recent experience in building and safety plan checking.
- Possess a valid Certificate of Registration as a Civil Engineer in California.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing