Senior CAD Designer - Water System
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Are you a CAD Designer looking for work in the San Diego area? Project Partners is seeking a Senior Water System CAD Designer. Under general supervision, this candidate will provide technical, engineering support to our Client’s engineering project managers in the planning, design, and permitting departments as well as assist the Client’s capital improvement projects and existing facilities maintenance.
Responsibilities include calculations, computer-aided design drafting, and related technical duties. The position provides a full range of skilled technical support for professional engineers and project managers. Also assists in the preparation of engineering plans, sketches, record drawings, layouts, right-of-way drawings, legals and plats, graphic displays, exhibits, and maps.
- Graduation from high school, supplemented by college-level course work in civil engineering, drafting, engineering mathematics or related fields.
- 6 years or more of subprofessional computer-aided design drafting.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in ArcMap (GIS) is a plus
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing