Pump Station Construction Manager
Carson, CA | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to oversee the efforts of the construction of a large Pump Station project. Duties will include oversight of the third party construction manager and manage the construction phase of the Project. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years’ experience in project and construction management with an emphasis on heavy civil construction, water systems and pump stations. Experience with deep excavations, reinforced concrete construction, live tie-ins, pump stations, medium voltage electrical systems, emergency generators, startup and commissioning is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil, mechanical, electrical or environmental engineering OR Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or closely related field and Project Management Experience.
- No less than 10 years of relevant experience in managing construction projects, ideally water system projects.
- Knowledge of and experience using project management software (particularly Primavera and MS Project) preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication and analytical skills.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing