Public Works Project Manager
Dana Point, CA | Part Time
Project Partners is seeking a Part-time public works project manager to assist with the design and construction of a large community center tenant improvement project. The selected candidate will work with a senior public official to first develop the tenant improvement design and then manage the construction of project through completion.
This position is ideal for a public sector public works retiree.
Job duties will include:
- Interfaces with client Project Manager to define are tenant improvements design and details.
- Coordinate with project architects, designers, subcontractors, and field personnel.
- Monitors all phases of the project from design, compliance, construction, and budget management.
- Manage schedule and aligns project work plan and deadlines with requirements.
- Facilitates designer, vendors, contractor meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of Experience working as project manager in public sector
- Recent Commercial Tenant Improvement project management and construction Desired
- Experience in coordinating Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and miscellaneous trades and disciplines required
- Strong communication skills
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing