Public Works - Project Manager
Corona, Ca Corona, CA 92882
Project Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Public Works Project Manager to assist a public client, Part-Time, with several road widening / bridge construction project. The position is located in the Riverside area. Our ideal candidate is a public sector retiree with prior experience working on bridge and roadway widening related projects in a management role.
PW Project Manager Areas of Responsibility:
- Plan, organize, and supervise the work of assigned staff and monitor engineering project completion
- Manage, oversee, and evaluate assigned capital improvement projects including bridge, road widening, and drainage improvements
- Overseeing design consultants to ensure timely project completion
- Experience in coordination with stakeholders and other affected governmental agencies.
- Addressing project delays due to actions on the construction site, emergencies, and weather conditions
- Working with senior engineers and managers to address and manage change orders and claims
- Overseeing project close out
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience on bridge and roadway related projects
- Professional registration is preferred
- Prior experience on Public Works Projects is desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s license & proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing