Project Manger - Water/Wastewater
Riverside, CA | Full Time
Project Partners is seeking an individual to serve as Water / Wastewater Project Manager. The candidate selected will work on CIP (Capital Improvement Program) projects at a public sector water department.
- Implementing the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater projects including delivery / collection systems, storage facilities, large pump/lift stations.
- Preparing and reviewing request for proposals (RFPs), specifications, and engineering designs; preparing and monitoring the progress of projects against project budgets and schedules.
- Preparing correspondence on technical engineering issues, evaluating and selecting consultants.
- Negotiating, administering, and managing agreements for consultant services, design, construction management, inspection and other specialty services.
- Monitoring and evaluating construction work in progress, including field inspections and site investigations, to ensure compliance with approved plans, specifications, and material standards.
- Provide support by performing calculations and plan check reviews for construction activities, representing and making presentations to member agencies, at public hearings, professional organizations, other public agencies, and consulting engineers and contractors.
- Interpreting, enforcing, and applying policies, regulatory requirements and design standards that control the work.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- California registration as a Professional Engineer, a plus.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience professional experience in water/utility design and construction.
- Experience working in a public agency preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources. Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing