Junior Civil Engineer - Wastewater Design
Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Project Partners is currently looking for a Junior Civil Engineer with at least one year of experience preferably in water or wastewater facilities design. The position will include assisting senior engineers is the design of wastewater collection pipes ranging in size from 8-inches to 108-inches in diameter.
The selected designer will work with our design team, embedded within the City of Los Angeles’s Design Department. There they will work with highly skilled engineers on a large variety of innovative and exciting projects. Working for Project Partners at City facilities means you get the best of both worlds. Interesting innovative projects, steady consistent workload, and regular hours with no weekend or overtime work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college is required
- At least one year of prior engineering work experience
- Water or Wastewater design experience is a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Should have good communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing