Bloomington, CA 92316
Project Partners is seeking a GIS Analyst to assist a public-sector client in the Fontana area. Our ideal candidate will have 0-3 years of experience working with GIS with water or wastewater utilities as well as a proficiency with ArcView, ArcInfo, ArcMap, and other ESRI products. Experience with understanding water systems is a plus, but not required.
The selected individual will provide technical support for data conversion and prepare GIS mapping projects to illustrate water utility projects and qualify findings. They will also assist senior engineers on updating the existing GIS database; input textual and geographic data for preparation of GIS mapping and special projects; research, interpret, and analyze data records for projects; and perform data input using coordinate geometry, digitizing, file transition, and importation. The GIS Technician will also be responsible for organizing, maintaining, and archiving computer files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Geography, GIS, or related field from an accredited college or university
- GIS Certificate may be considered in lieu of degree
- 0-3 years of experience working with GIS preferably in the public sector
- Proficiency with ArcView, Arc Info, ArcMap and other ESRI products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing