Engineering Technician - Project Coordinator
Santa Fe Springs, CA | Full Time
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with civil engineering technician background, construction management, and/or project coordination.
Project Partners has immediate opening for Project Coordinator position. The Project Coordinator will serve in support role, is accountable for supporting the capital project team to deliver and complete capital projects on time and within budget.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assists in providing basic planning, design, analytical and engineering
- Coordinates construction activities including contact with contractors, field observation or construction work for compliance with contract d
- Obtains job numbers for projects, prepares preliminary cost estimates, distributes field checks, completes and submits permit applications, prepares the project closing packages, and cancels projects.
- Prepares project status reports and project schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works under general supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years of experience in engineering design or four years of experience in field installation of water distribution and/or supply facilities OR a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, construction management or related field.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to read system maps.
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, accounting systems, and databases.
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing