Electrical CAD Designer
Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Project Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Designer who is looking to work on innovative and dynamic public sector projects. This position offers significant opportunities and professional growth for the right candidate.
If you are interested in doing innovative design, but are tired of working on projects with limited budgets, weekend work, and high-pressure deadlines commonly found in consulting firms, then this position is for you.
The Senior Electrical Designer will be responsible for working on high and medium voltage power distribution projects within wastewater treatment plant facilities. Working for Project Partners means you get the best of both worlds. Interesting innovative projects, steady consistent workload, and regular hours with no weekend or overtime work.
- Must have 5+ years of Electrical CAD experience
- Must have 3+ years using AutoCAD Electrical and have familiarity with REVIT
- Must have experience in medium and high voltage power distribution projects in Industrial, ideally in plant facilities
- Good communication skills as the candidate will work closely with Engineers and Project Managers
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing